Website Happy Homes Services
Happy Home Services is more than just a licensed HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical company; we’re also a locally owned business with deep community ties and an unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction. With our BBB-accreditation and active membership in the North Carolina chapter of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, we maintain the absolute highest standards of quality for both our products and our services. All of our employees are uniformed and background-checked, and they’re supported by continuous training and professional development.
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and team members who are very motivated.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 26,249 customers, Happy Home Services provides Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, and Drain Cleaning Services and is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as the area’s #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received over 700 5 Star Google reviews. Happy Home Services delivers Service You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The Electrical Service Technician will provide general electrical repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. Typical work week is eight-hour workdays, 5 days per week with some weekend work.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to install electrical hardware such as junction boxes and circuit breaker units.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Company Truck
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Phone
- Tool Account
- Matching IRA
- Overtime Available Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.