Operation Holiday Comfort
Now Accepting Nominations!
As the weather turns cold we realize a lot of families in the Sandhills area will be in need of a new heating system, but may not have a way to make it happen. Part of our mission is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
It makes us feel good to serve others and make lives easier through the services we provide. To pay it forward we have launched Operation Holiday Comfort, providing a way to prepare a home for the winter with a heating system give-away!
Here is how it works:
1. Nominate a family or individual. You can nominate yourself.
2. Describe why the nominee deserves to receive a free heating system.
3. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, community involvement, and other circumstances that will help with the evaluation process.
4. Nominee must own their home and live in one of our service areas: Alamance, Chatham, Durham, Orange, and Wake Counties of North Carolina.
5. Include the nominee’s full name, address and phone number. Include your full name, address, and phone number.
6. Deadline to receive submission is end of the day on December 16, 2022. All information will remain private and confidential.
7. Selected finalist nominees will be contacted by phone in mid-December for proper vetting, home requirements, and home inspections as needed.
8. Winner will be announced on or around December 27, 2022.